Best program/software to convert video format?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Best program/software to convert video format?
title plz halp
Try Handbrake

If anything else is better, it would be easy to find with a simple google search.
Quote Originally Posted by Yung Lean 2001 View Post
Try Handbrake

If anything else is better, it would be easy to find with a simple google search.
seems like handbrake is one of the best freewares, it was even featured on the lifehacker page
I use vlc media player
Quote Originally Posted by OscR View Post
convert video to what? @Yung Lean 2001 does hand-break convert too? I thought it only compressed :P
It converts to .mkv

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockedalt View Post
I use vlc media player
vlc media player to convert video files?, i tried and didnt work out well :P
convert video to what? @Yung Lean 2001 does hand-break convert too? I thought it only compressed :P
Quote Originally Posted by OscR View Post
convert video to what? @Yung Lean 2001 does hand-break convert too? I thought it only compressed :P
Oh nvm, looked through my programs and remembered wrong. Used to use this for putting subtitles on my videos

I also used a cracked version of YTD Video Downloader, worked pretty well
Quote Originally Posted by OscR View Post
wasn't hard to search video to .mkv
http://video.online-convert.com/convert-to-mkv

give that a go for me and hmu if it works..
you are welcome
haha xD those are the free online converters and they have restrictions(I'm trying to convert a movie :P)
I have used vlc many times with converting it works but It's not a dedicated program to it
Handbrake is probably your best bet.
Yeah handbrake is great. Majority is handbrake so I guess it's the bomb
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us