PostWindow Mode Not Working [Pics]

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Window Mode Not Working [Pics]
Well... I run Windowed Mode Utility as admin and start it... No specific compatibility for Combat Arms... but I run it... then this happens:

EDIT: O Yea... Vista 64 Bit



1) If It's my resolution please tell me what to switch to.
2) If I gotta run Combat in a certain compatibility Please tell me.
3) If you dont know.... Dont respond.
Same thing happens to me, you should say your OS. Vista 64-bit I'm assuming?

Edit: :P
Quote Originally Posted by MEkhi2 View Post
Well... I run Windowed Mode Utility as admin and start it... No specific compatibility for Combat Arms... but I run it... then this happens:

EDIT: O Yea... Vista 64 Bit



1) If It's my resolution please tell me what to switch to.
2) If I gotta run Combat in a certain compatibility Please tell me.
3) If you dont know.... Dont respond.
Ok so the ingame resolution doesn't matter for windowed mode, compatibility should be off, and I don't think you need to run the windowed mode program with Admin rights.
Just make sure the GMOption.cfg file is in the CA folder and not in any sub folder in the CA folder. Then run CA and see what happens.
Same thing happens with me.....I have a 1366x768 and it stays minimized. Vista 32 bit. I know its supposed to work because i put my mouse over and and it shows what happening.(taskbar). I even type and it shows me putting in my password. wtf?!?!?!?!?
Quote Originally Posted by rana View Post
Same thing happens with me.....I have a 1366x768 and it stays minimized. Vista 32 bit. I know its supposed to work because i put my mouse over and and it shows what happening.(taskbar). I even type and it shows me putting in my password. wtf?!?!?!?!?
Like I wrote earlier in this thread, the ingame resolution has no effect on whether the windowed mode will work or not. As long as the GMOption.cfg file is in the CA folder, and not in any CA sub folder, and you don't have any conflicting files/hacks in the CA folder it should work.
Quote Originally Posted by thechipmyster View Post


Like I wrote earlier in this thread, the ingame resolution has no effect on whether the windowed mode will work or not. As long as the GMOption.cfg file is in the CA folder, and not in any CA sub folder, and you don't have any conflicting files/hacks in the CA folder it should work.
Not talking about ingame res... talking about my comp's res... I put a circle around it.

Note: Still not working
~Bump

Am still having trouble with this...
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us