Guys

Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
sorry braw .
fuk u
There's not TOO much you can do with a stock. Here, just to show you. I didn't say it was much:

http://**********.com/files/308585210/toxinsig.psd.html (Rapidsh4re)

I'm not trying to act pro, and I don't mind the CNC Hyak. In fact, I like when people diss my shit, because I either fix it, or explain why I did it to them.
Quote Originally Posted by BPK View Post
fuk u
love u 2 bby
Quote Originally Posted by gbitz View Post
There's not TOO much you can do with a stock. Here, just to show you. I didn't say it was much:

http://**********.com/files/308585210/toxinsig.psd.html (Rapidsh4re)

I'm not trying to act pro, and I don't mind the CNC Hyak. In fact, I like when people diss my shit, because I either fix it, or explain why I did it to them.
broken link

and yayz i like u
just be friendly.
do request
just help out
idk who you are ._.
but good luck
do not want.
yah just be active in this wonderful cave.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
yah just be active in this wonderful cave.
ITS A PERDY CAVE TYVM
Quote Originally Posted by gbitz View Post
Kyle's not even active for one
Excuse me?

o and your work isn't GFX standard at this time.
Daym Energy

Y so Harsh Mang

Seemliss haz been doing awesome shiz atm

Hes real gud 2...


(im better)
Quote Originally Posted by R3V View Post
Daym Energy

Y so Harsh Mang

Seemliss haz been doing awesome shiz atm

Hes real gud 2...


(im better)
Harsh? It's the truth mate, he can't expect to just instantly become GFX based on the one sig i've seen.
Kyle's right.

You skills dropped much, Seem.

Oh btw, I was in a GFX team too, please, put me back in! .
Well GL Seemliss.
But getting in the GFX team will be hard, the standard has improved alot IMO.
You were on the gfx team? :q
u can start by making me a sig
Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us