Wierd View Glitch

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Wierd View Glitch
I was in death room and a nade hit near me and my camera went all kabloowy! Then after it was normal everything i saw was in angle view like this.. wtf
asdasdasdasdasdasdasda.jpgattachment deleted · 313 downloads before removal
LOL pretty funny
that happened to me once in snow valley, i was nade launched, it didnt kill me, but my screen turned sideways and i couldn't see player name tags of my team
WDF, It happened to me yesterday. I was in Snow Valley, Some Rocket guy blast at me and i didn't die. But my view went upside down it was pretty funny but very dizzy
LMAO!!!!THAT'S HILARIOUS!!!
LOL, you tripped/fell down or you braced for cover from the nade LOL!!!!
That happened to me when I was playing two towers or something, and I got stuck in a glitch, shot the ground, and it turned sideways.
Hmm i wish this happened to me looks really cool.
or u edited it
probaly some fake beta test
tryna be like modern warfare 2
I think it is real.
Dont believe the haters.
Quote Originally Posted by rahutu View Post
I was in death room and a nade hit near me and my camera went all kabloowy! Then after it was normal everything i saw was in angle view like this.. wtf
omg that happended to me too!!! it sucked though. i didnt like it. made me die!!
lol thats funny but its never happened to me
Wow thats weird doesnt look editted
maybe u were drunk or something
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us