DetectedMerccyGlowESP Updated

Posts 46–60 of 182 · Page 4 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by HyperSolid360 View Post
d00d , i cant download vs2k13 , its 2 big 4 me
1mb only are you sure you download the correct one?

This is a bad idea to have it already compiled. VAC can detect one of the programs and then since ours isn't randomized, we will all get banned.
Quote Originally Posted by Liamjai157 View Post
This is a bad idea to have it already compiled. VAC can detect one of the programs and then since ours isn't randomized, we will all get banned.
So try compile it yourself.


Quote Originally Posted by camilocajayon View Post
hack file is not valid
Anti virus off it.

Quote Originally Posted by gegewellplayed View Post
Did i need to use Polyhack to play with this hack or not?
No need,just open run as admin and set key and enjoy
Quote Originally Posted by pro41477 View Post
So try compile it yourself.




Anti virus off it.



No need,just open run as admin and set key and enjoy

Compile it ourselves? When you already compiled it for us? What is this reverse engineering?
Did i need to use Polyhack to play with this hack or not?
just release the source code so people can compile it with polyloader
How do I enable hack/set key?
Quote Originally Posted by IcyBar View Post
How do I enable hack/set key?
CMD prompt will ask what key you want, that's when you press the hotkey.
Can i just run the exe file inside the zip?
any1 know why it keeps crashing ? I mean I activate it, it works fine for a round and then crash in the background..
do anyone have ever tried it? i am worried to get vac
I set it as left mouse button key, how do I change it? If I press other keys, they doesnt work
Quote Originally Posted by IcyBar View Post
I set it as left mouse button key, how do I change it? If I press other keys, they doesnt work

close it and open again
When i do not use Polyloader, then i can get vac banned? Or it is undetected without polyloader too?
Posts 46–60 of 182 · Page 4 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?