LightbulbMasks, Patterns, Offset Address

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Masks, Patterns, Offset Address
Does anyone know the Mask & Pattern & Offset Address for GlowObjectBase; m_iTeamNum; m_bSpotted ?

I need it to work with PMemory...
PMemory.cpp
Code:
DWORD PMemory::FindPattern(DWORD start, DWORD size, const char* sig, const char* mask) {
	BYTE* data = new BYTE[size];

	unsigned long bytesRead;

	if (!ReadProcessMemory(_process, (LPVOID)start, data, size, &bytesRead)) {
		return NULL;
	}

	for (DWORD i = 0; i < size; i++) {
		if (DataCompare((const BYTE*)(data + i), (const BYTE*)sig, mask)) {
			return start + i;
		}
	}

	return NULL;
}

DWORD PMemory::FindPatternArr(DWORD start, DWORD size, const char* mask, int count, ...) {
	char* sig = new char[count + 1];
	va_list ap;
	va_start(ap, count);
	for (int i = 0; i < count; i++) {
		char read = va_arg(ap, char);
		sig[i] = read;
	}
	va_end(ap);
	sig[count] = '\0';

	return FindPattern(start, size, sig, mask);
}
P.S: Atleast for GlowObjectBase, please...
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by NightDev View Post
Does anyone know the Mask & Pattern & Offset Address for GlowObjectBase; m_iTeamNum; m_bSpotted ?

I need it to work with PMemory...
PMemory.cpp
Code:
DWORD PMemory::FindPattern(DWORD start, DWORD size, const char* sig, const char* mask) {
	BYTE* data = new BYTE[size];

	unsigned long bytesRead;

	if (!ReadProcessMemory(_process, (LPVOID)start, data, size, &bytesRead)) {
		return NULL;
	}

	for (DWORD i = 0; i < size; i++) {
		if (DataCompare((const BYTE*)(data + i), (const BYTE*)sig, mask)) {
			return start + i;
		}
	}

	return NULL;
}

DWORD PMemory::FindPatternArr(DWORD start, DWORD size, const char* mask, int count, ...) {
	char* sig = new char[count + 1];
	va_list ap;
	va_start(ap, count);
	for (int i = 0; i < count; i++) {
		char read = va_arg(ap, char);
		sig[i] = read;
	}
	va_end(ap);
	sig[count] = '\0';

	return FindPattern(start, size, sig, mask);
}
P.S: Atleast for GlowObjectBase, please...
Thanks
Look at merccy's glow esp, he has the pattern stuff
Merccy's Glow ESP has a bug in the Pattern/Mask, GlowObjectBase won't update correctly.
I tried several methods. I tried to combine it with Zat's Masks and Patterns, with other patterns.. doesn't work. @Merccy2 Can you help me senpai ? Pleasearino!

- - - Updated - - -

//Bumperino
Anyone knows ?
I need Mask & Pattern & Offset Address for GlowObjectBase
Nightdev
To get the offset for bSpotted and the TeamNum load the client.dll into you're cheat and you can do this for any netvar, keybode shows an example of this over on another forum.
Quote Originally Posted by Vivnian View Post
Nightdev
To get the offset for bSpotted and the TeamNum load the client.dll into you're cheat and you can do this for any netvar, keybode shows an example of this over on another forum.
Nice...
What about GlowObjectBase ?
Thank you for the help
Quote Originally Posted by NightDev View Post
Nice...
What about GlowObjectBase ?
Thank you for the help
Use the one Merccy made, just patternscan the address. Pretty simple.
As I said multiple times, the one from Merccy doesn't work. It returnes a wrong offset. I'm gonna try it again just for the sake of doing it... be right back with result
//Bumperino
Officially, @Merccy2 's Pattern & Mask & Offset Address for GlowObjectIndex doesn't work...
If anyone knows the good ones that work, post them here...
Quote Originally Posted by NightDev View Post
//Bumperino
Officially, @Merccy2 's Pattern & Mask & Offset Address for GlowObjectIndex doesn't work...
If anyone knows the good ones that work, post them here...
Found those before so when I have time and interest I will find them again :P.
@Merccy2 Can you teach me senpai ?
I will find them myself if you tell me how I search in CE using the address... I saw Zat's tutorial and I kinda know what I have to do.
Anyway, didn't know you will respond... it's a big suprise for me.
Keep up the good work bruh.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?