WTTTrade

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Trade
I have a good account to trade, for at least a good one.

#imgur.com/goHJy9D,kgV4wai,MyqGSED,AHwAb7s,67uAwBT,z8wFuwc,kT gffWO,F3P9ZTa,PDuax0i

Skype: kevinas605

You go first.
Just got the m4a1 thor for this
Quote Originally Posted by fagsrus View Post
Just got the m4a1 thor for this
Fixed link for you :
http://imgur.com/goHJy9D,kgV4wai,Myq...3P9ZTa,PDuax0iⓘ
BTW you need to use an OMM or you go first or other guy goes first, you cant just say "You go first." it makes you sound like a scammer (if you're not one.)
yo u trading or selling that thor acc?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fagsrus View Post
Just got the m4a1 thor for this
dude i am ready to buy the thor
Quote Originally Posted by Mukundh View Post
yo u trading or selling that thor acc?

- - - Updated - - -



dude i am ready to buy the thor

I traded with him. But the account is banned for no reason. Bye Thor.
Thanks
And no Im not a scammer.
Bump.........
Oh nice very nice.
Hello, I think I got a good trade with you: perm weapons :FRF2 Neon-L96A1-Kraken-AK47CQB Ao-Veresk Roswell-Spectre Tauben

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by boemboem View Post
Hello, I think I got a good trade with you: perm weapons :FRF2 Neon-L96A1-Kraken-AK47CQB Ao-Veresk Roswell-Spectre Tauben
And I don't like the "you go first" thing i'd rather have a middleman altough idk what it means, or we go at the same time. Do u have line chat? Or does it have to be skype?
Just add me on skype and we'll talk about it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fagsrus View Post
Just add me on skype and we'll talk about it?
skype is kevinas605
Quote Originally Posted by fagsrus View Post
Just add me on skype and we'll talk about it?

- - - Updated - - -



skype is kevinas605
Ok i talk to u tomorrow
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?