LIFETIME BOOSTING.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
LIFETIME BOOSTING.
PURES BOOSTING SERVICE !


Please note, This is only lifetime boosting as I cannot trade anyone ;-;.

FEATURES

+ 100% RELIABLE.

+ No risk of OW or VAC during games.

+ You will keep your rank no matter what! I will not get banned!

+ 100% RISK FREE!!!

+ Priority when ever I boost.

Payment:

$15 paypal or a CS:GO Steam Gift / CS:GO Game off G2A.

What you get.

You will get boosted to what ever rank you want. High or low I will get you there.

Priority when ever I boost.

Free love


PROOF







ADD ME ON SKYPE: CANTFINDME.1

- - - Updated - - -

p.s this is rage boosting!


- - - Updated - - -



- - - Updated - - -



- - - Updated - - -

all the games were played with le's and up!
Quote Originally Posted by rootaccess View Post
Yeah, kinda hard to compete against 3 spinbots eh, plus i didnt even have my spinbot on the game.

- - - Updated - - -

haha, we did only got 1 cheater in our team mate. and ye you did got spinbot on. i gonna make a yt video about it. 2 sec.
Quote Originally Posted by rootaccess View Post
haha, we did only got 1 cheater in our team mate. and ye you did got spinbot on. i gonna make a yt video about it. 2 sec.
Okay, I didn't have spinbot on lmao. Can record my hack XD!.
plus you did have 2 spin botters, I could see both of you guys spinning like fuck.

also look at the thread, 99% win rate. we face fags like you once in every 20 games, and when I have my team of 3 spin botting actually boosting people, because the boost you did I was free boosting testing out settings. We would've beat you guys easily.
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuump //toooshort
kek.jpg


pen15
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us