DetectedCS:GO External ESP

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
CS:GO External ESP
## I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS POST. I PUT VIRUS SCANS AND A SCREENSHOT. IF THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH THIS LIKE MY OLD POST THEN I AM LEAVING THIS FORUM. I DID NOTHING WRONG AND GOT A WARNING FOR IT - THANKS EVERYONE ##

Features:
ESP
Team ESP
Snaplines
Weapon ESP
Recoil Crosshair
Mode (different modes to change the performance)
Menu position modifier

How to use:
Start CS:GO in Fullscreen Windowed
Start the hack
Controls:
Arrow UP - Scroll up
Arrow Down - Scroll Down
Arrow right or left - Enable or disable feature
Home - Draw Menu
Delete - Exit

Virus scans
https://www.metascan-online.com/en/scanresult/file/8e51f5e015034ca49cd13e7491f9784f



- - - Updated - - -

Another Virus Scan for you guys!
https://www.virustotal.com/uk/file/f...f1ca/analysis/
External pubESP v1.0.1_mpgh.net.rar70 KB · 322 downloads 5/56 malicious
you didnt add attachment?
but it kinda looked like a virus, it shouldnt have been flagged that much, probably why they didn't approve it.
Quote Originally Posted by konga70 View Post
you didnt add attachment?
but it kinda looked like a virus, it shouldnt have been flagged that much, probably why they didn't approve it.
I got a message telling me that it contained outside links. To my virus scans and my screenshots. They have such a strict policy here you can't do what you have to without getting in trouble about it??
Quote Originally Posted by GamerTurtle View Post
I got a message telling me that it contained outside links. To my virus scans and my screenshots. They have such a strict policy here you can't do what you have to without getting in trouble about it??
they probably didnt take it down because your virus scan links, else you wouldnt be doing it again in this post?
still dont see the file tho. but better luck this time if it isnt a virus.
Quote Originally Posted by konga70 View Post
they probably didnt take it down because your virus scan links, else you wouldnt be doing it again in this post?
still dont see the file tho. but better luck this time if it isnt a virus.
Yeh it doesn't matter. They should of really told me though... be a bit more civilized about it

- - - Updated - - -

Quick update: This hack may take quite a few frames on your gameplay. Not the best in the world for optimisation but it is very effecient. So when approved if you have a terrible PC I would look at keeping these frames

P.S Its only an average of 2-5 frames but just wanted to put it out there
Where's the attachment dude
theres nothing here and virus scan not working cmon dude.
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
. @GamerTurtle Well I don't understand, where's the attachment?
I added it and put the post out with it. It first appeared I had it but then it dissapeared? I will put it up again

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by alukastore View Post
You could have aleast credited SunFlare for this amazing hack. You can't just post his hack without credit lol.
Credit is shown in the hack and screenshot, I never said OMG I made this amazeballs hack

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by konga70 View Post
you didnt add attachment?
but it kinda looked like a virus, it shouldnt have been flagged that much, probably why they didn't approve it.
I did kept trying too aswell now there is one probably just error last night sorry! Hopefully somebody is on to approve

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by emonetti View Post
Where's the attachment dude
Error last night when I kept trying to post it... there now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TsLord View Post
theres nothing here and virus scan not working cmon dude.
There now sorry error last night my friend!
You could have aleast credited SunFlare for this amazing hack. You can't just post his hack without credit lol.
getting IO Exception. Not working at all.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?