hacking question...

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
hacking question...
when I try the spawn kill hack, and record the packets, I have to walk around like 30 seconds b4 I find sum1 2 kill. and they dont die for like 30 secs ofter spawning. is there a way to shorten the packets so they die quicker.

also, is there a way to run 2 hacks at the same time, eg: health, and spawn killing. THX, daza
When you run the packets if you set the delay to 100 then it should be quicker. Yes there is a way to run 2 hacks at a time just play packets back at the same time.
Has this been posted before?
Like he said, change delay and add the packets you want to, to the list. Err? Posted before?
Yeah, Thats what I think, Has it been posted before? If not, Then it was cleaned, Because I swear I remember saying something in this topic, Maybe it was a different topic with the same name
ok i have some guestions to i have wpepro 0.9 and WarRock_Cheat but they wont work the weperpro one when i go to the target program it dosent have warrock and the onther on it wont bypass me and i dont now how to if u can help post it here or im me on aim and my sn is socomfreak02
Well... You should be running Warrock, and then start up WPE, but anyways I don't know what Warrock_Cheats is, so I can't help you.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?