SolvedHacking on mineplex

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Hacking on mineplex
I have tried all possible clients, and just seems like the anti-cheat stops godmode and fast regen. I've ran into a person though who was using a super quick regen, everytime I hit him his health would go down like to 17-18 and go instantly back up to 20. Anyone know of a cheat that bypasses the AC?
Hackers on Mineplex Pretty Much always get Caught, I Suggest using a Very low Key autoclicker Instead, which can make u pretty beast at pvp, with a low risk of being caught.
well I used wurst and I could use fly hack in block hunt and champion but idk about god mod and fast regen
Quote Originally Posted by N1GHT_SH4DE View Post
well I used wurst and I could use fly hack in block hunt and champion but idk about god mod and fast regen
There will never be a god mode on online servers! Maybe on vanilla servers.
Don't godmode at all. If you click the other guy fast enough, you won't die. If you even try GM then you will be murdered by anti-cheat...
Well.. I shouldn't tell any one this but.. Do ssh hack to mineplex... that will get you in. replace op.txt with your op.txt and done... much more
complex then it sounds... GL and JOLO!
It probably doesn't work anymore but I used to use weepcraft's autoheal and it would work when I had full hunger (but not as fast as the guy you mentioned).
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?