WTSPayPal with linked Cards

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
PayPal with linked Cards
Hey there MPGH!

I am starting a PayPal card linking service!

I can either link your current PayPal account
or I can make a new PayPal account with your email and link it for you

Here are the prices:

Linking your current account: $1
Making and linking a new PayPal account: $3

I only accept PayPal!

TOS
No refunds
No chargebacks

I am willing to give out one vouch copy to a trusted member

Contact me at Skype for more information
My Skype is: opnessgg
Buuuuuuuuuump
So essentially this would enable people to verify their Paypal account? If so, I would definitely be interested once someone has received a vouch copy.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump
+vouch for this guy was some delay but it's working 100%
Interested, skyped you.
Unfortunately I ran into nothing but problems with this service. I first tried having my current account linked and despite two different cards being given it didn't work, even after repeated attempts. OP asked to have my account details so he could add it himself, but ofc I said no. Because it was only an extra $2, I decided to try and get the new account with a credit card linked. Once I got the account details, I loaded $5 CAD to the account from my main Paypal and attempted to purchase a month of VPNOneClick since that is a service that requires you to have a card linked. From there I got a message saying: "To complete this payment, add a debit or credit card to your PayPal account. Your card will not be charged unless the transaction amount exceeds your balance." I was really disappointed with the result and asked for a refund when OP said that he was unable to because Paypal wouldn't allow him. He has shown proof that this is legitimate, but until I get a refund, I would recommend that people hold off on purchase of this service.
Does it verify paypal ?
Hey guys.
you do realize this will not work with paypal accounts that are located in main countries, right?
When it does get verified, those accounts require you to send as goods and services only.
Only real way to verify Canadian/US/Main EU/Some Other countries is via bank account.
Well I only got $2 refunded to me out of the 3 since OP said he only had 2. A bit disappointed with the customer service, but it's only $1. Anyway, I hope that others have better luck with this service than me
Buuuuuuuuuuump
Quote Originally Posted by Pro View Post
Hey there MPGH!

I am starting a PayPal card linking service!

I can either link your current PayPal account
or I can make a new PayPal account with your email and link it for you

Here are the prices:

Linking your current account: $1
Making and linking a new PayPal account: $3

I only accept PayPal!

TOS
No refunds
No chargebacks

I am willing to give out one vouch copy to a trusted member

Contact me at Skype for more information
My Skype is: opnessgg
opnessgg, hey i want you to verify my current Account .. I have only $7.35 dollars but i can't pay you until you verify my account
Quote Originally Posted by GearSage View Post
opnessgg, hey i want you to verify my current Account .. I have only $7.35 dollars but i can't pay you until you verify my account
Did you not read the whole thread? He's not gonna be able to verify Paypal accounts.
Quote Originally Posted by GetVandalized View Post
Did you not read the whole thread? He's not gonna be able to verify Paypal accounts.
Ahh Okay Thanks For the info
Paid over 24 hours ago and heard nothing from seller. Looks like he has been on Skype since too, and ignored my messages. Hold off your money just yet. There might be an explanation in which case fine no problem.
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?