InfoCSGO - Rage Boost -Cheap

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
CSGO - Rage Boost -Cheap
Hey, as you may know by the title I'm Rage Boosting. here's what you get with my service.

Prices are exact, we might be able to make negotiations between prices.

I only accept PayPal, no other payment options. also i only take (AUD/USD/NZ/Pound)

Prices:
--Wins
1 Win = $0.20 (20 Cents)
3 Wins = $0.40 (40 Cents)
5 Wins = $0.47 (47 Cents)
--Ranks
1 Rank = $0.50 (50 Cents)
2 Ranks = $1 (1 Dollar/Pound/USD)
3 Ranks = $3 (3 Dollars/Pound/USD)

Thats all, if you are not impressed with this service feel free to criticize.

I'm legit as i don't like scammers myself.

I in anyway shape or form have any bypass. (This means i could be banned during the game.)
I use private hacks, this is a promise. (This is a promise.)
I Guarantee all rounds are wins, if we lose a game ill grant 5 Free Wins and 3 Free Rankups.

Thanks.

Skype: tykath.tykath (When adding please add a note that you are here for the CSGO Boosting.)
Steam: Not posting, until you add on skype


Overall, i think this is a REALLY cheap service. now i know people do this for free, but i guarantee every round is a win.


THIS SERVICE WONT BE AVAILABLE TILL 30TH of April, 2015! I HAVE A COOLDOWN!
wrong section. post this to marketplace
Quote Originally Posted by pean153 View Post
wrong section. post this to marketplace
If im correct, this is "Boosting" section. (Correct me if I'm wrong ..)

but ill move anyway, thank you for the notice.

- - - Updated - - -

Moderators, please move this to its correct section

Thanks.
Boosting Rules and Guidelines [MUST READ]

This section is strictly for Free Boosting. If you wish to sell a Boosting Service, feel free to go to the CSGO Marketplace section and be sure you meet the Boosting Requirements.
Quote Originally Posted by pean153 View Post
Boosting Rules and Guidelines [MUST READ]

This section is strictly for Free Boosting. If you wish to sell a Boosting Service, feel free to go to the CSGO Marketplace section and be sure you meet the Boosting Requirements.
Thanks you sir, my apologies. Moderators please remove/move this thread if possible.
You seem to be very cheap I like your prices, what about your rank?
Lol wrong section dude. good luck ur rage dude
i agree u on skype atm
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us