WTSSmite account - Level 30 - Cheap

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Smite account - Level 30 - Cheap
Hello there, here is the basic statstic of the account:

I have owned 33 gods:
Agni, Anubis, Ao Kuang, Aphrodite, Apollo, Ares, Arthemis, Athena, Bacchus, Bakasura, Bastet, Cupid, Fenrir, Geb, Guan Yu, Hades, Hercules, Isis, Kulkulkan, Kumbhakarna, Loki, Mercury, Neith, Nu wa, Odin, Poseidon, Ra, Sobek, Sylvanus, Thantos, Thor, Ullr, Ymir.

I have skins for:

Anubis - Stargazer
Aphrodite - Majestrix
Apollo - Curse Voice
Arthemis - Stalker
Bakasura - Rage
Nu Wa - Water Dancer
Ares - Diamond Sword, Golden, Diamond
Guan Yu - Master Guan Fu
Isis - Guardian Eternal
Loki - Infiltrator
Ra - Solar eclipse
Sylvanus - Permafrost

Voice Packs for:
Guan Yu, Ares, Loki, Geb, Anubis, Hercules, Sobek.

On the account I have:
35 Gems and 4014 Favor
GOLD IV ranked for conquest, and unranked in jous (0 matches played in qualification)

I am asking 10 euros for this account. It's really not that much considering what I already have here. It's the cheapest you can get =)
Reply here if you are interested. For more info, contact me on skype: dark.champion
I would like to buy this account! But if you could pay for a bakasura voice pack I would pay 5 euros extra

- - - Updated - - -

But how could I trust you that you would give me the account though..?

- - - Updated - - -

Also would you accept CSGO skins if you play that game? I have some good look and quite expensive skins if ya want.
Hello there. I am glad that you are interested to buy this account. For the bakasura voice pack, I can't buy it, I could with gems, but it would take some weeks to gain gems and do the thing. In that case, you have no need to pay that 5 extra euros. You can buy that voice pack on your own .
Second thing is, how can you trust me. Yes. In the same way, how can I trust you, right? But, to solve that problem. I am able to give you my full info, first name, last name, image, address, city , country, video of account that I want to sell. If you insist, my facebook page as well, to be sure who I am, and that I am no criminal to trick you. The reason I am selling it is because I don't want to play this game anymore and I would like some kind of money for it. It's not much, it's quite cheap considering what I have, but I don't care.

So, you can have full info of myself, in case I "trick" you and report me to the police. If you want to go even further , to see if it's really me and not some random person , you can tell me what to do and I will film myself to see that I am doing what you ask and that I look the same as on the images. =)

Is that good enough for you? To trust me?
Here is an additional video that proves that I have all mentioned in the first post. If you want more detailed video, sure, I will make it for you.
HERE GOES YOUTUBE BASIC URL/watch?v=HejwHj63cls&feature=youtu.be
Quote Originally Posted by Alatoru View Post
Hello there. I am glad that you are interested to buy this account. For the bakasura voice pack, I can't buy it, I could with gems, but it would take some weeks to gain gems and do the thing. In that case, you have no need to pay that 5 extra euros. You can buy that voice pack on your own .
Second thing is, how can you trust me. Yes. In the same way, how can I trust you, right? But, to solve that problem. I am able to give you my full info, first name, last name, image, address, city , country, video of account that I want to sell. If you insist, my facebook page as well, to be sure who I am, and that I am no criminal to trick you. The reason I am selling it is because I don't want to play this game anymore and I would like some kind of money for it. It's not much, it's quite cheap considering what I have, but I don't care.

So, you can have full info of myself, in case I "trick" you and report me to the police. If you want to go even further , to see if it's really me and not some random person , you can tell me what to do and I will film myself to see that I am doing what you ask and that I look the same as on the images. =)

Is that good enough for you? To trust me?
Here is an additional video that proves that I have all mentioned in the first post. If you want more detailed video, sure, I will make it for you.
HERE GOES YOUTUBE BASIC URL/watch?v=HejwHj63cls&feature=youtu.be
So I added you on skype, but you havent accepted me yet. Also with the csgo skins you can sell them either for real money via paypal on certain sites,or just sell it through steam for some virtual money to pay for games and stuff. But yeah.
In case someone else is interested in account, please let me know, account is still on sale.
Account is still on sale. =)
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?