Lol account : eune , 62 champions , 14 skins , 4079 ip , lvl 30 , silver 4
eune , 62 champions , 11 skins , 4079 ip , lvl 30 , silver 4 ( LP 51 ) 630 wins normal , 80 wins rank , a lot of icons , full ap/ad runes
skins : justicar aatrox , unchained alistar , shockblade zed , imperial xin zhao , riot girl tristana , firefighter tristana , lord mordekaiser , grim reaper kartus , aether wins kayle , hired gun lucian , dreadking garen , debonair ezreal , mad scientist singed
I will show you my skins on skype...because i'm to lazy to make 14 prints
Just say your offer here with your skype :3
I accept : steam games , cs go case and keys , cs go weapons , trading cards ( but a lot of trading cards ) and paysafe card or paypal
If you are a trusted member of this community i will go first . If no...you need to go first or we can use a middleman
We can speak more on skype
( I don't care if you offer 1 euro and 3 trading cards or 50 euro , if i like your offer i will go for it )
skins : justicar aatrox , unchained alistar , shockblade zed , imperial xin zhao , riot girl tristana , firefighter tristana , lord mordekaiser , grim reaper kartus , aether wins kayle , hired gun lucian , dreadking garen , debonair ezreal , mad scientist singed
I will show you my skins on skype...because i'm to lazy to make 14 prints

Just say your offer here with your skype :3
I accept : steam games , cs go case and keys , cs go weapons , trading cards ( but a lot of trading cards ) and paysafe card or paypal
If you are a trusted member of this community i will go first . If no...you need to go first or we can use a middleman
We can speak more on skype
( I don't care if you offer 1 euro and 3 trading cards or 50 euro , if i like your offer i will go for it )

