SolvedHelp with Blaze CF

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Help with Blaze CF
Hey guys so I downloaded blaze cf yesterday and got my account setup and all that good stuff, well I went on the game and logged in and tried to create a name for my account and I get "Failed to create character" I thought the servers were down so I just gave up and decided to try again later well I tried today and got the same thing. I have been looking online, and it seems other people are having this problem, but no one gives a solution, so if anyone could help I'd appreciate it.
thanks.
Well, Blaze CF Got a lot of Bugs and it will take along time to fix them, Be Patient.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us