SE | Get Alienware Computer For FREE

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
SE | Get Alienware Computer For FREE
Price is negotiable, I am looking for $100 or so.
You can ideally get any Alienware machine you want, but it just takes time and effort. (And luck)
Skype: drakath1128.

You may not re:
lease
sell
fund


You may:
create a service/shop for this
I really want to call BS. But I don't know if it's the leaked public method that was saturated. I'd be interested if you could GET me an AlienWare machine if you could do that. I wouldn't buy the ebook until I see a vouch and proof that it works from a reputable person in this forum.
Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
I really want to call BS. But I don't know if it's the leaked public method that was saturated. I'd be interested if you could GET me an AlienWare machine if you could do that. I wouldn't buy the ebook until I see a vouch and proof that it works from a reputable person in this forum.
Can you link me to the leaked public method? I might give some vouch copies.
REPOST! LOL! hold on let me find it for you. If you could get me an Alienware Computer though that'd be nice. I can pay for that
----------------------------------------------------
This link is WITHIN MPGH.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=715105
Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
REPOST! LOL! hold on let me find it for you. If you could get me an Alienware Computer though that'd be nice. I can pay for that
----------------------------------------------------
This link is WITHIN MPGH.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=715105
Hmm, that one is the same idea(And people said it isn't working on the thread), but still a bit different from mine.

Add me on skype, I can try to SE one for you.
Yea this has been leaked for a while. Lol.
Quote Originally Posted by 21 Savage View Post
Yea this has been leaked for a while. Lol.
Mine is a bit different, plus it explains a way to get the service tag.

But yeah, the idea has been leaked. :P
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
Mine is a bit different, plus it explains a way to get the service tag.

But yeah, the idea has been leaked. :P
There are leaked methods that teach you how to get the service tag. And im pretty sure it explains it in this one: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=715105
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
Mine is a bit different, plus it explains a way to get the service tag.

But yeah, the idea has been leaked. :P
Chuck us a vouch and I will see.
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post


Chuck us a vouch and I will see.
"us" ? Does this include me? LOL.!
Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
"us" ? Does this include me? LOL.!
I was implying myself.
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post


Chuck us a vouch and I will see.
Price reduced to $5 for reasons, added you on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
Price reduced to $5 for reasons, added you on skype.
Do you have proof that the method works?
You need time and.. luck.. That's not what we're searching for. At least, I'm not. I want to be sure the method works 100% before buying it. Aswell as this doesnt really seems like an E-book. Is it?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?