WTSClash of Clans Gem-Loaded Accounts

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Clash of Clans Gem-Loaded Accounts



This is the same method used in my old marketplace thread here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=936835

I will give out 2 Small accounts as vouches to eligible members.

Thanks, Chase

Contact me on skype @ chaser2430


-----EDIT-----
Also accepting csgo skins for orders $10+

I can also load your existing account, but its more expensive
Sounds interesting are the prices for loading existing accounts still the same as in the old post?
Quote Originally Posted by upl View Post
Sounds interesting are the prices for loading existing accounts still the same as in the old post?
Yes - Add me on skype for more info
if i buy 5 account = 2500 gem! = Profit!
Quote Originally Posted by CSGODevil55 View Post
if i buy 5 account = 2500 gem! = Profit!
Go for it! add me on skype @ chaser2430
any vouch bro?
VOUCH just got my 5 builder huts, and gemmed my mortars and I still have 100 gems left!

Bump //msg2short
only clash of clan? how about castle clash android?
Chase has a fantastic service, He told me that he couldn't do it but refunded me.
Seems like he isn't accepted right now. I have tried to contact him all week :/
Do you only do CoC or do you do other games?
Quote Originally Posted by Tiff View Post
Do you only do CoC or do you do other games?
Nothing right now unfortunately.
Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post



This is the same method used in my old marketplace thread here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=936835

I will give out 2 Small accounts as vouches to eligible members.

Thanks, Chase

Contact me on skype @ chaser2430


-----EDIT-----
Also accepting csgo skins for orders $10+

I can also load your existing account, but its more expensive
Still selling? =)
I think he's not selling anymore. I talked to him last week and he say no.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?