Originally Posted by snowfreakk EUhh ya dude its just hack... Go test it out and then say , ok its good! Idk why, but if i would me minion i would close it. InHuman,OMARz ... you decide.
Originally Posted by Enz This......... I am using imageshack.us every time i wish to upload my signatures or some other shit. It rules. I suggest you to use it.
Originally Posted by snowfreakk Euhh...Imageshack owns NOW DOWNLOAD AND TEST THE HACK ! or ask ballotra... what ask me? that is a good hack?
Originally Posted by snowfreakk Euhh...Imageshack owns NOW DOWNLOAD AND TEST THE HACK ! or ask ballotra... We can't download and use your hack before some one from minions will scan it, check it and approve it. Minions: InHuman, OMARz
Originally Posted by ineverhack We can't download and use your hack before some one from minions will scan it, check it and approve it. Minions: InHuman, OMARz He gave it to me its good I checked it but it's true they need to accept it.