Money Drop Menu for PC?

Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3


Somebody posted this on *******, welp, i see where this is going :^)
^^^soooooo, where can I get this stats manager with antiban?

btw first post, hi all
Nice Scripts Pato940

Can you publish it ?
Quote Originally Posted by Pato@940 View Post


Somebody posted this on *******, welp, i see where this is going :^)
*******, selling public hacks since 2014
If anyone has this please lmk asap. Ill buy a working script.
Add this code "PED.SET_PED_MONEY(bodyguard, 50000)" to any bodyguard script, 50000 is the amount they drop when killed although when i tested online i only got 10000,but still useful since you can just spawn as many bodyguards as you want.
pls help me find the tool I need to add code to script files.
Quote Originally Posted by S73PH3N View Post
Add this code "PED.SET_PED_MONEY(bodyguard, 50000)" to any bodyguard script, 50000 is the amount they drop when killed although when i tested online i only got 10000,but still useful since you can just spawn as many bodyguards as you want.
When you copy & paste, then be sure to do it right.

Add this PED.SET_PED_MONEY(bodyguard.peds[i], 50000) to the bodyguard script that comes with the updated Lua Hook for some extra cash online
Quote Originally Posted by Symbian View Post
When you copy & paste, then be sure to do it right.
I guess i don't need to since it was me that typed that also elsewhere
Quote Originally Posted by S73PH3N View Post
I guess i don't need to since it was me that typed that also elsewhere
oopsy woopsy

Then i keep my mouth shut ofc ^^
Pato could you pm me that asi script?
Anyone has the tunable codes for these natives?
MPPLY_OVERALL_BADSPORT
MPPLY_CHAR_IS_BADSPORT
MPPLY_BECAME_BADSPORT_NUM
BAD_SPORT_BITSET
CHEAT_BITSET
MPPLY_VC_ANNOYINGME
MPPLY_REPORT_STRENGTH
MPPLY_COMMEND_STRENGTH
MPPLY_FRIENDLY
MPPLY_GRIEFING
MPPLY_OFFENSIVE_LANGUAGE
MPPLY_OFFENSIVE_UGC
MPPLY_VC_HATE
MPPLY_GAME_EXPLOITS
MPPLY_EXPLOITS
MPPLY_ISPUNISHED
I just posted a trainer with this feature and plenty more.
There is a moneydrop in the new modmenu on mpgh.
Just go into players and select your self and co 40k drops and the Millions shall fly
Quote Originally Posted by bryan123321 View Post
I also have a "private" one......
http://imgur.com/7pevoxGⓘ
can u send it to plz
Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?