I can't seem to get this working after pasting into the GTA5 files where the EXE is I hit num5 to activate but nothing happens no indication of it being ative
PatchedEndeavour Mod Menu By Welsh And Sabotage V1.0 - Ultimate GTA 5 Online Trainer!
isnt working online!?
The Rockstar block this script. Don't work 

thank u very much
Lol, this is to much fun.
Thanks for the share,
Thanks for the share,
please retrace my steps and show me where I went wrong:
Win 7 64bit / steam
steps used:
1) extract Endeavor.asi from EndeavourWIN7_mpgh.net.rar into folder where GTAV.exe is located
2) extract Dsound and Scripthook from ScriptHookUpdate1_mpgh.net.zip found in http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=948946
3) start steam
4) hit blue play button and choose online
5) load into game, press numpad 5 (numlock on / off for testing)
6) switch to GTAV single player and repeat step 5 above...
none worked.
where did I go wrong? thanks!
Win 7 64bit / steam
steps used:
1) extract Endeavor.asi from EndeavourWIN7_mpgh.net.rar into folder where GTAV.exe is located
2) extract Dsound and Scripthook from ScriptHookUpdate1_mpgh.net.zip found in http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=948946
3) start steam
4) hit blue play button and choose online
5) load into game, press numpad 5 (numlock on / off for testing)
6) switch to GTAV single player and repeat step 5 above...
none worked.
where did I go wrong? thanks!
I am having an error i am getting the continuous scroll sound....Any way to fix this
Cant get it working,can anybody shoot money bags at me,please? 

Can someone host a lobby where he can "drop" some money?
Send me pls a pm. Ty
Send me pls a pm. Ty
Working on the second char ?
if anyone wants millions of mmoney add me on steam or skype
Steam: http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/qwob1337
Skype: deluxeeggboxv
Steam: http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/qwob1337
Skype: deluxeeggboxv
Doing money lobbies Soon!
Add me on Steam: MidgetHD or skype patch699
Add me on Steam: MidgetHD or skype patch699
Plss help me I am having infinite scrolling in online as well as SP
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) DiscussionsHelp with Endeavour Mod Menu????
3 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private ServersFor Blackhack V1 AND Also Night V2 Mod Menu [4D1] [Online] [Server]
5 Selling Accounts/Keys/Items[1.23/1.24] GTA 5 Mod Menu (BLUS AND BLES) (GTA 5 HEIST MODS) 1 Call of Duty 5 - World at War HacksIm making a mod menu and would like some help please.EO 3 XBOX Tutorials/WalkthroughsCall of Duty: World at War Zombies Solo/Online USB Mod Menu (Easy and Fast)
0
