Thumbs upLUA Plugin for Script Hook V

Posts 16–30 of 54 · Page 2 of 4
// GTA V ASI LOADER (build Apr 25 2015)
// (C) Alexander Blade 2015
LIB: "C:\Windows\system32\dinput8.dll" => 000007FEF4D30000
API: "DirectInput8Create" => 000007FEF4D34820
API: "DllCanUnloadNow" => 000007FEF4D420DC
API: "DllGetClassObject" => 000007FEF4D42014
API: "DllRegisterServer" => 000007FEF4D51050
API: "DllUnregisterServer" => 000007FEF4D51064
LOADER: Loading *.asi plugins
ASI: Loading "H:\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\LUA.asi"
"LUA.asi" failed to load
LOADER: Finished loading *.asi plugins
I can't get it to work somehow . Even with the basic scripts (contained in the download) the asiloader says that "LUA.asi" failed to load.

ASI: Loading "[...]\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\LUA.asi"
"LUA.asi" failed to load


Yes, I got the online ScriptHookV.dll, dsound.dlln, LUA.asi with script folder with main.lua etc. in it.
Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
Quote Originally Posted by W$^Uasetzh View Post
I can't get it to work somehow . Even with the basic scripts (contained in the download) the asiloader says that "LUA.asi" failed to load.

ASI: Loading "[...]\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\LUA.asi"
"LUA.asi" failed to load


Yes, I got the online ScriptHookV.dll, dsound.dlln, LUA.asi with script folder with main.lua etc. in it.
Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
Which os do you have?
Quote Originally Posted by Doodle313 View Post
Which os do you have?
Windows 7 Ultimate (64 bit, obviously..)
Explain step 4 better? Do we just replace modName with the name of the mod?
1. Place files like normally.
2. Delete the addins content.
3. Put in scripts (lua files) you wish in the addins folder.
4. Execute GTAV.exe

Make sure you got the right ScriptHookV and you got it placed correctly.
If you done it correctly some minutes after launching the game a console will pop-up

Something like this
(Don't mind the scripts these are the ones I run atm)


I need help, I don't see any scripthook folder, what do i do?
Quote Originally Posted by BonkOfficial View Post
I need help, I don't see any scripthook folder, what do i do?
There is no scripthook folder.
Place the scripthook you find on this forum in the right place.
Then create a scripts folder where the GTAV.exe is and follow the steps.
Quote Originally Posted by BonkOfficial View Post
I need help, I don't see any scripthook folder, what do i do?
It is not a folder, but a dll file in which you should put on your GTA V. folder

1. When you download the Script Hook has some here in the forum, puts dsound and ScriptHook in the game folder.

2. Once you have downloaded the LUA Plugin, will come with two files a folder and file LUA.asi takes the second place and in the GTA V also folder.

3. Then just look for scripts in moon for gta ve put in mods folder, you can delete the bodyguard it in if you want.
Where did you find stat manager?
I am still struggling with the loadup of the Plugin. Even with the basic scripts (contained in the download) the asiloader says "LUA.asi" failed to load.

ASI: Loading "[...]\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\LUA.asi"
"LUA.asi" failed to load

(from the asiloader logfile)

Yes, I got the online ScriptHookV.dll, dsound.dlln, LUA.asi with script folder with main.lua etc. in it.
Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
Quote Originally Posted by W$^Uasetzh View Post
I am still struggling with the loadup of the Plugin. Even with the basic scripts (contained in the download) the asiloader says "LUA.asi" failed to load.

ASI: Loading "[...]\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\LUA.asi"
"LUA.asi" failed to load

(from the asiloader logfile)

Yes, I got the online ScriptHookV.dll, dsound.dlln, LUA.asi with script folder with main.lua etc. in it.
Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
addins and lib ?
Quote Originally Posted by Porco Aranha View Post
addins and lib ?
yes, in the scripts folder is:
main.lua
addins/
lib/
Quote Originally Posted by W$^Uasetzh View Post
yes, in the scripts folder is:
main.lua
addins/
lib/

what you are using in the script, bodyguard coming in the download ?
Posts 16–30 of 54 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us