Project LazyMan

PollI...
Love It59% · 24
Sorta-Like It24% · 10
Hate It17% · 7
41 votes · poll closed
Posts 76–90 of 134 · Page 6 of 9
i helping him with the new one
But WHAT is it? is it another multi tool?
yes im guessing
yes its an update to my current lazyman project
Quote Originally Posted by WisdomIce View Post
Oh........ :/
do u have any other ideas tho ill add them to lazyman
Quote Originally Posted by randomnamekabe View Post
VERY sick GUI.
wait till u see the improved GUI
Quote Originally Posted by Roxter View Post
hmmm.... Spam bot doesnt work...
hmm no one else has had this problem... The hotkey is F10.
hslogmgr is not include in the cleaner, why? but it nice becose i don't need to run it as admin for clean CA
hmmm.... Spam bot doesnt work...
niiice work
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
niiice work
haha thank you
Dude this works great! Thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by Iron7Rebel View Post
Dude this works great! Thank you!
np always glad 2 help
Very Nice VB coding.
I wish I could code in anything.
I can only make trainer and find addresses.
(I still love the GUI even though I already said that )
Posts 76–90 of 134 · Page 6 of 9

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?