PatchedExpfighter's Cracker

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Bumping this for awareness purposes.
Thank you.

Edit: Nope. This cracker does not work!
I tried it on my own account and it STILL said account does not work.

Please fix.
Quote Originally Posted by k1ngqu33n View Post
Thank you.
No problem at all. Hopefully more people will start using it as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

No problem at all. Hopefully more people will start using it as well.
I found out why it wasn't working earlier.
OP needs to include a proxy function. As mentioned by another user in this post it locks automatically from a certain amount of wrong attempts.
Quote Originally Posted by k1ngqu33n View Post
I found out why it wasn't working earlier.
OP needs to include a proxy function. As mentioned by another user in this post it locks automatically from a certain amount of wrong attempts.
The log-in method used on this cracker doesn't use the normal log-in page, or the account management page.
I found the method and (at the time), there was no IP block on it. Maybe they have updated it since, but I can guarantee you this cracker used to work perfectly.
@Hunter running tests on this cracker - if it's broken, I'll try to release a new one. I've never had the need for proxies, but I will try to include this.
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
The log-in method used on this cracker doesn't use the normal log-in page, or the account management page.
I found the method and (at the time), there was no IP block on it. Maybe they have updated it since, but I can guarantee you this cracker used to work perfectly.
@Hunter running tests on this cracker - if it's broken, I'll try to release a new one. I've never had the need for proxies, but I will try to include this.
Oh I know it works. It worked for me when I got home from school. But now it won't work again xD.
I just thought it may be blocking issues because it only happened after I tried other users first. then I tried my own which didn't work.

By the way I added you back on Skype bro. I used to have you before and we use to discuss about the packets in AQW, remember? I attempted to try getting any item in WoW with Dark Mystic. Add me back bro!
Quote Originally Posted by k1ngqu33n View Post
Oh I know it works. It worked for me when I got home from school. But now it won't work again xD.
I just thought it may be blocking issues because it only happened after I tried other users first. then I tried my own which didn't work.

By the way I added you back on Skype bro. I used to have you before and we use to discuss about the packets in AQW, remember? I attempted to try getting any item in WoW with Dark Mystic. Add me back bro!
Ahahaha fair enough. The same just happened for me, it seems to be inconsistent. I'll try to release a new one soon.

Damn I definitely recognised your name but I couldn't remember if that was a good thing or a bad thing Confident it's a good thing now. I do remember
I would love to mate but sadly I literally never use my Skype anymore. Feel free to contact me on here whenever though.

-EDIT-
I ran tests on this cracker's link - it's patched Blocks IP after a small time.
/Patched, closed.
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?