PostROTMG RealmScript

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
ROTMG RealmScript
I didnt code this, its just an update to work in newer flash players.

So this is autohotkey program and just an update from Kalle's own realmscript
( You can check his video from youtube and video will introduce it to you )



1st. I didnt code it. (https://github.com/kallerotmg/realmscript)
2nd. Doesnt require hacked client ( OFC not )

Enjoy!
realmscript-master_mpgh.net.zip4 KB · 65 downloads Clean
So because I didn't know what RealmScript was, here are the features Kalle listed on his github

An AHK (AutoHotKey) script for Realm of the Mad God
Among the features:
  • Shift+right click sends right click
  • Several text send hotkeys
  • Ignore hotkey (ignores the person who sent you a tell most recently)
  • Teleport target (ctrl+n to set, Right Mouse Button to use)
  • Pause hotkey
  • Nexus Tutorial hotkey
  • Swap hotkeys (only works @ low res and with contextual click, because i want it to)
  • Shift+scroll wheel scrolls chat log
  • /tp is converted to /teleport
  • Select all slots when trading
  • Withdraw/Deposit all items from vault
  • Go to character/server select anywhere

Some functionality only works in chrome at low resolution, if you want it working, do it yourself.
I just changed the download to the non-compiled version so you can actually change the hotkeys.
I added the video and github as well.
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
I just changed the download to the non-compiled version so you can actually change the hotkeys.
I added the video and github as well.
Thanks alot for these People seem to complain about everything these days because they are lazy or they dont use common sense.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?