SolvedLooking for help to create a BHOP script

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for help to create a BHOP script
Hello as you can tell by the title I am looking for a way to make a bhop script.
Thanks.
ahk = AutoHotKey, if you hold down lets take (space) then you jump as long as you hold space.
I dont know how to program those things but the download link is www dot autohotkey dot com
Hope this will help you
Quote Originally Posted by Yemiez View Post
http//www mpgh net /forum/showthreadphp?t=915641 < Tutorial for C++
Thank u so much Bitch xdxd, becuse of you i know the basics of cpp now, rly thank you!
Are you sure you need to make one? Can't you search up "csgo bunny hop scripts" I know this website, Gamebanana and it has scripts and maps for lots of games
Yeah lots of sites have premade auto bhop scripts, just use those.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?