My First ever Sprite

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
My First ever Sprite
Rate and CnC

BUMP . .
SUCK .
What the fuck. A ten minute bump. Text sucks.
u guyz r soooo helpful
I know right, but a 10 minute bump isn't going to make things better.
Quote Originally Posted by Nexulous View Post
I know right, but a 10 minute bump isn't going to make things better.
In all fairness you used to do that as well

The sigs ok, but saying it only took 5 mins isn't an excuse. You should put more time in to making them.
LOL Yeah. True.
Wtf.
You idiot Kurt

Anyways. Sorry. I don't Like it =.=
it took like 5 mins

dont h8
I only like the text, The sprite looks crappy, I know I cant do better, (HYPOCRITE) But if i was a natural gfx designer I think even if it was a first i could do better.
I honestly can't tell what it is.
Sooo.. nice abstract.
>_>..........
lol i like the flow and the effect at the end of the leg.
I haz that fractal
The way it's going disrupts the flow of his kick though.
Also a bit empty.
Ew...

Not liking it at all.
Im going 2 admit.

This is the BEST SPRITE FOR FAILING.

We shud have a FOTW

Fail of the Week

Id win
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us