Thumbs upWTSSTARBUCKS GIFT CARDS FOR ONLY 1% OF THE AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU WANT(Up to 1000$)

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
STARBUCKS GIFT CARDS FOR ONLY 1% OF THE AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU WANT(Up to 1000$)
I am selling starbucks giftcards for only 1% of there actual price (Bitcoin Only at the moment)

I am looking for a vouch from a trusted member

Add me on skype: Lisabarr_5 (The one that says selling steam accounts)

I will accept paypal if it is our 2nd time trading

Max amount of money you can buy is 1000 which will be 10 seperate accounts if you do buy 1000

(I might release how i got all of the giftcard money for a fair price)

Please after trade thank me and say that deal went smooth in the replies thank you.

The accounts do go away quick since i am on different forums so get them while you can!!!
Quote Originally Posted by FastKnight View Post
I am selling starbucks giftcards for only 1% of there actual price (Bitcoin Only at the moment)

I am looking for a vouch from a trusted member

Add me on skype: Lisabarr_5 (The one that says selling steam accounts)

I will accept paypal if it is our 2nd time trading

Max amount of money you can buy is 1000 which will be 10 seperate accounts if you do buy 1000

(I might release how i got all of the giftcard money for a fair price)

Please after trade thank me and say that deal went smooth in the replies thank you.

The accounts do go away quick since i am on different forums so get them while you can!!!
Are these accounts or physical cards
Accounts which you can use in starbucks stores
Can I use ur GC worldwide?
Pretty much i have accounts from everywhere and i have accounts from russia i think
So you're telling me I can pay you $0.20 for $20 account?
Quote Originally Posted by Alec212 View Post
So you're telling me I can pay you $0.20 for $20 account?
Yeah, this seems a bit shady, but there's no profit to be made, scamming $0.10-$1.00 at a time.
I make the accounts and i sell them lol i will tell you how to do it for a resonable price but i have sold out pretty quickly i only have GBD Left right now maybe more buy multiple people have done this on this forum and we all get the gift cards the same way
Quote Originally Posted by FastKnight View Post
I make the accounts and i sell them lol i will tell you how to do it for a resonable price but i have sold out pretty quickly i only have GBD Left right now maybe more buy multiple people have done this on this forum and we all get the gift cards the same way
Can I transfer funds?
Quote Originally Posted by FastKnight View Post
I make the accounts and i sell them lol i will tell you how to do it for a resonable price but i have sold out pretty quickly i only have GBD Left right now maybe more buy multiple people have done this on this forum and we all get the gift cards the same way
Do you have accounts from Singapore?


Will be willing to buy quite abit if you have them
Interested, will wait for someone to review..
Added u in skype
Vouch!
Bought from im before the thread came!
Recommend this guy as F*CK!
+vouch
Great deal, went smoothly. Would recommend %100.
Accounts were delivered immediately with desired amount, no problems.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?