button detect

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
button detect
Hello,

I'm a beginner in C++ and i would make a program wich can detect wich button is pressed will is in the background. Someone know can I do that ?
Thank you
Sorry but your English seems to be so bad that i'm not able to understand what you want to do.
sorry... :s
I try again :
I have 2 programs : one make by me and a second.
I would like detect which key is pressed in the second program and show it in the first.
Is it better ?
Quote Originally Posted by Lambda619 View Post
sorry... :s
I try again :
I have 2 programs : one make by me and a second.
I would like detect which key is pressed in the second program and show it in the first.
Is it better ?
No not really. Why don't you just do both things in the same program? Could u say anything more specific about what you wanna do?
Your doing C++ mate but posted in Visual Basic
My aim is to record my keys events during game session so i can't modify directly my game... It's not really to make a cheat or something else. It's just for improve my reactions in some situations and know what is the better way to make the best combo (timer, etc.)
I would like make something like in OSU! when you watch a replay.
I know it's possible but actually I must have my program in the foreground of my screen, not my game...
pm on skype: Country.swag95 my picture is a logo that says SH
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?