WTBSpotify Premium Account (Lifetime if possible)

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Spotify Premium Account (Lifetime if possible)
Hey guys, as title states, I'm looking to buy a lifetime Spotify premium account.

I bought an account from another seller on here, but it only lasted for 14 days and he doesn't respond to my messages when he told me it would work for a minimum of a month.

Please have some vouches or proof available if possible!


Thanks in advance!
Quote Originally Posted by qwerblimp View Post
Hey guys, as title states, I'm looking to buy a lifetime Spotify premium account.

I bought an account from another seller on here, but it only lasted for 14 days and he doesn't respond to my messages when he told me it would work for a minimum of a month.

Please have some vouches or proof available if possible!


Thanks in advance!
I have Spotify Acc's And I can give you Lifetime Warranty, I will replace if you have any Problem : )


Skype ME: Strong.Core

My Shop: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=938621


(he doesn't respond to my messages when he told me it would work for a minimum of a month.)
Yeah I know this shit, Many seller selling accounts with lifetime warranty with 1$ or 2$ but after month or two He not will reply you and this is shit xD
Quote Originally Posted by qwerblimp View Post
Hey guys, as title states, I'm looking to buy a lifetime Spotify premium account.

I bought an account from another seller on here, but it only lasted for 14 days and he doesn't respond to my messages when he told me it would work for a minimum of a month.

Please have some vouches or proof available if possible!


Thanks in advance!
Recently released Spotify Premium account method.
http://a.pomf.se/sbnsgv.pdf
He probably made an account off of this method.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?