about daves public hack

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
about daves public hack
do you guys like this hack? what are the pluses, the minuses?


proof that i useed it


give me your opinions on it
Quote Originally Posted by randomnamekabe View Post
Pointless useless thread.
sorry man, i ll try better, but i dont think its pointless, sorry though,
but yea moonwalk is a minus, i dodnt really understand that FPS thing either.......
it sux .
jk
moonwalk is a minus, unless if you know how to use it right. Sometime chams lag sometimes, and also why need proff that you used it..?
I think there arent any minuss :S
everything's better when you use MPGH's hacks =D
its fucking shit, i hate and i want dave to stop making hacks and i want this thread deleted so dave dosnt see this
Quote Originally Posted by FORCE6 View Post
its fucking shit, i hate and i want dave to stop making hacks and i want this thread deleted so dave dosnt see this
sarcasm???, lol i mean chams and wallahack is basically teh only good things, i think he made cuz of teh choobs asking where can they get hax!
Quote Originally Posted by NeonNoise View Post
sarcasm???, lol i mean chams and wallahack is basically teh only good things, i think he made cuz of teh choobs asking where can they get hax!
yeh im only joking cause this is gonna get closed
Quote Originally Posted by FORCE6 View Post
yeh im only joking cause this is gonna get closed
why though? eh i guess u guys see it as pointless, sorry again,
seth that is a good point, (about the no minuses)also u must hate me, i seem to post a lot of pointless stuff that i think is not, but eh what an i say
well i cant get it working now.
Moonwalk can't be a minus because you can turn it off.
So there are no minuses because they are all customizable.
My only issue is that I lag bad with it.
Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
My only issue is that I lag bad with it.
I have a REALLY high end computer and I lag with it, but I dont lag with any other hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
My only issue is that I lag bad with it.
yea same here, but that aint saying much cuz my comp is horrible, eh it does have major lag problem, it suxx Nexon founf about the moded hshield though!
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us