MPGH AFK-Bot

Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5
MPGH AFK-Bot
This is my new AFK Bot, and With This Release I Make A Request.

READ THIS PLEASE:

The images seen as the background of this application are random images i have saved. If you dont notice from running the application, EVERY time you run this, the background image will be different. The only ones at the posting of this thread are ones that i made, with simple color changing effects.

My Request Is For Anyone And Everyone To Post Me An Image Mimicking The Ones Used In This Program. The Design Can Be Your Own, The Text Can Be Whatever You Want, But I Prefer "MPGH (YourNameHere)" And I Need The Text To Be At The Bottom Of The Image Just Like The Ones Used In This Program. The Images You Make For Me Should Be No Larger Than 500x500 and No Smaller Than 300x300 Once Your Image Is Added To The List, Run This Program Over And Over Until You See It. ALL IMAGES ADDED TO THE LIST WILL BE USED IN ALL FUTURE RELEASES OF MY APPLICATIONS!! I PLAN ON REDOING ALL OF MY APPLICATIONS WITH THIS SO ALL IMAGES USED WILL BE USED FOR ALL MY PROGRAMS. I might point out the HINT that this is a good advertising technique for upcoming GFX Team members.


ACTUAL PROGRAM USAGE AND INSTRUCTIONS-----------------------------

This AFK Bot does the functions listed on its interface. It cannot Join a game/room for you, it can only act for you in game..

Unlimited Amount Of Lines Capable Of Being Spammed

Select The Actions You Want Your Character To Take While You Are AFK

Set How Long To Wait Between Each Action

Go In Game And Press The F5 Key To Start, F6 To Stop, F1 To Exit.

KNOWN ISSUES---------------------------------------------------

NEXON HAS APPARENTLY PATCHED THE ABILITY TO USE THE ENTER KEY VIRTUALLY IN A GAME OF COMBAT ARMS. MEANING THAT IF YOU DONT ACTUALLY HIT THE ENTER KEY, THE ENTER KEY CANNOT BE USED. THEREFORE THE TALKING FEATURE IS ONLY USABLE IN LOBBY OR IN A GAME OTHER THAN COMBAT ARMS



MPGH AFK-Bot.rar MD5:398564a091d9aa961b3afe836c152a4d - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

Virustotal. MD5: 398564a091d9aa961b3afe836c152a4d

+THX To IHelper For Sending Me The First Image To Be Added To The List Of Background Images. See If You Can Find It.

MPGH AFK-Bot.rarattachment deleted · 315 downloads before removal
sweet first post haha
yea you been known to make some pretyy cool sh&t dude.
ill wait till it comes out.
and thanks man
Quote Originally Posted by neofar View Post
sweet first post haha
yea you been known to make some pretyy cool sh&t dude.
ill wait till it comes out.
and thanks man
thanks man.. hope it works for everyone
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
thanks man.. hope it works for everyone
ill let yu know
any bugs that i saw or if it works and what not
since im one of the few on lol
Proudly..

/Approved

I tested this myself not long ago with positive results
Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
Proudly..

/Approved

I tested this myself not long ago with positive results
excellent on the quickness
I have to get to your releases before the public does. They're usually spamming for them to be approved.
lol i like that tho keeps the threads up top and in attention

just noticed im dangerously close to 2k posts

<<<
Makes it hard on us to keep order though. But we beat them to it this time.

I just seen too I had the 666th post on your Working Hacks thread. Haha. You were so close Mr 666

But on that note I am outta here. If anyone needs me I'll be available on MSN. I'm gonna catch some Zz's
Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
Makes it hard on us to keep order though. But we beat them to it this time.

I just seen too I had the 666th post on your Working Hacks thread. Haha. You were so close Mr 666

But on that note I am outta here. If anyone needs me I'll be available on MSN. I'm gonna catch some Zz's
nite bro.. hope dude comes back fast with some good results.. I think the enter key patched like that is what caused your almost nade suicide lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Farted {Mezo} View Post
xD Yeah just type on MSN in your sleep . Anyways, nice release, time to test. And, do i have to make a pic with my name on it or yours?
i said "MPGH (YourNameHere)" lol

damn double post.. my bad.. little drunk guys lol
xD Yeah just type on MSN in your sleep . Anyways, nice release, time to test. And, do i have to make a pic with my name on it or yours?
Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Farted {Mezo} View Post
Just asking, thought i'd be nice by putting your name
well i also said that the text could be whatever you wanted lol

just prefer "MPGH (YourNameHere)"
ehm this is also at crossfire section, it works for both?
Quote Originally Posted by TechwarriorA View Post
ehm this is also at crossfire section, it works for both?
no, crossfire was wrong place to post in.

i do plan on making one for crossfire tho.. not hard i was reading the website for it.. imma play it and fix one up.
Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us