New Addresses Help

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[Release] New Addresses Help
Not quite a release but hey.

To get all the new addresses all you need to do is add the value 2000 on to any old address and you will get the new one's.

For example if an address used to be 90BC5E, you would go to Calculator (or use your head like me) and add 2000 on this value. The new value would be 90DC5E and will work like a treat.

Scooby107
Does that really work - I mean...

Like add'n a value of 2 on b makes it a d now???

Alphanumeric right - Thats friggin wild!!!!


yah it is

but its helpful too

so now u dont have to go around and searching for it all over again
Yeah, for you lot it's ok. I still spent nearly two hours searching for all the values i need again!!
cool info
Haha yeah I found this as well... Posted it in the 'Newest Addresses' thread. I believe it doesn't work for some of them though, am I correct?
i still need help with my trainer wtf nobody helps some ppl here are soo useless ThankS Scooby for the info
wow like evey updtae thy only increase by 2000?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?