SolvedLe bot 8.4 stuck in Initializing Client

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Le bot 8.4 stuck in Initializing Client
Yoo.
I have problem about le bot, why my le bot 8.4, le bot can't login? (still"initializing client")

Can someone out there help me, Thanks in advance..
Okay but when I log-in to the original browser my character loads perfectly (so pretty sure my Flash is updated), but in the trainer it suddenly goes nothing just stuck up in "Initializing Client"
Quote Originally Posted by adonisarpon View Post
Okay but when I log-in to the original browser my character loads perfectly (so pretty sure my Flash is updated), but in the trainer it suddenly goes nothing just stuck up in "Initializing Client"
Your browser could have an in-built Flash player which isn't held on your computer itself. Google Chrome is one which does this.
Use Internet Explorer to update flash.
Your browser could have an in-built Flash player which isn't held on your computer itself. Google Chrome is one which does this.
Use Internet Explorer to update flash.
Okay, I use my Internet Explorer to update my flash,and I have installed FP 17 Active X (the Latest),
but the problem is still not fixed , my Le bot always stays and stuck at 'Initializing Client'..

Please help
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?