WTBCSGO Ranked Account (Gold Nova)

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
CSGO Ranked Account (Gold Nova)
Hello, i'm looking for a gold nova csgo account. No hacks or anything used on it.
Please, post below if you have any before adding me.

Skype: littlechickens125
Want skins?
No, I don't want any skins I just want a csgo gold nova account.
Only GN? Because I own a DMG that I'm willing to sell cheap.
I have a gold nova 4 account that i'm selling for 10 dollars, added
Quote Originally Posted by cffox69 View Post
I have a gold nova 4 account that i'm selling for 10 dollars, added
Hit me up, btw you didn't add me on skype.

Quote Originally Posted by hittingkilla View Post
Only GN? Because I own a DMG that I'm willing to sell cheap.
I will gladly buy it, If you would be able to derank it.
Quote Originally Posted by goldendemon1 View Post
Hit me up, btw you didn't add me on skype.



I will gladly buy it, If you would be able to derank it.
Just curious why you want a Gold Nova account? o.O
Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
Just curious why you want a Gold Nova account? o.O
I want a gold nova account to smurf, is there a problem smurfing and teaching my friends at the sametime?
Quote Originally Posted by goldendemon1 View Post
I want a gold nova account to smurf, is there a problem smurfing and teaching my friends at the sametime?
Nawp Was just curious.
Please, close the thread I just got a gold nova account.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?