Thumbs upRecruiting trustworthy members

Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3
IGN: will tell you on skype add me: luke.harp96
Don't have a guild atm. How can you trust me? No idea. Well ive used hacked clients and duped for over a year, idk if thats enough. In game I have around 4 8/8s and multiple 6/8s.
Current Guild : None.
How do I know I can trust you : I traded with you some stuff earlier with my REAL account. And i've been playing for 4 years.
Stats ((?/8) x ?) : 0 for now, Died too many times. I will be maxed by friday 6/8.

(I have you on Skype, I will provide you my In-Game name there.)
In Game Name : PM you
Current Guild : MIB - Homens de Preto
How do I know I can trust you : I am proud (or not) to have done my part in the waves of dupe, always used and I will always use hacked clients. It is always good to have a Brazilian in guild.
Stats ((?/8) x ?) : 5/8 - 0/8 - 2 slots free
In Game Name : Tell you add me > Dragonxiter
Current Guild : None
How do I know I can trust you : Dude i'm on this forum since 2010 =DDD
Stats ((?/8) x ?) : 3/8's killed my 6/8's
I messaged you on skype if this is still open. I have a 8/8, 7/8, 6/8, and 2 other slots used for stars.
In Game Name : sending answer on Skype.
Current Guild : Not in one at the time of writing this.
How do I know I can trust you : Played rotmg quite a while. I dislike kabam with a passion so I heavily don't give a fuck about people hacking.
Stats ((?/8) x ?) : An 8/8 and multiple 6/8's.
In Game Name : Sent over Skype. I'm Andrew "Changey" Chang

Current Guild: Spirit of Valor

How do I know I can trust you: I don't care whether or not you use hacks. I have multiple IRL friends that hack and I don't care. Just want to have a fun time playing with some friends from MPGH and hope that I can make some new friends by joining this guild. I'm willing to help provide the guild with keys and things like that.

Stats ((?/8) x ?) :
Currently: 1 8/8, 11 6/8's
I will max more 6/8's to 8/8's if necessary.
In Game Name : x-x-x-x-x
Current Guild : GularBaunir
How do I know I can trust you : Because i am from Iceland
Stats ((?/8) x ?) : 5x 8/8
Never mind. I go on impulse a lot more than I should. I already recently left and re-joined a guild, and I just left it today to go crawling back to my old guild. I'm just gonna stay there.
In Game Name : OahuBoy
Current Guild : haters will die
How do I know I can trust you : I don't snitch, I've been hacking for about a year, Trustworthy, and I don't reveal stuff to other people
Stats ((?/8) x ?) : (1x 4/8 1x 2/8)
Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?