SolvedMoney / Gold hack?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Money / Gold hack?
Okay so, I was wondering if anyone has tried using WPE or CE to increase their winnings.
Or if at all possible to do so, assuming the game uses packets to do its work?
If it doesn't work I'll drop it at that.
Quote Originally Posted by 123snype View Post
Okay so, I was wondering if anyone has tried using WPE or CE to increase their winnings.
Or if at all possible to do so, assuming the game uses packets to do its work?
If it doesn't work I'll drop it at that.
the game is server sided so it wouldn't work, unless you hack into their server
Quote Originally Posted by hiimachicken1 View Post
the game is server sided so it wouldn't work, unless you hack into their server
And hacking into there server would be HIGHLY ILLEGAL
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?