Looking for a server to code for

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for a server to code for
I was just doing behaviors by myself and now i am really bored...
like the title says
i am looking for a server to code for, creepy or as3 no phoenix or club servers too many of them :/
i will do server sided stuff no client side
Make a project invite friends. I know a bunch of desperate people who want a private servers with behaviors. Also you're most likely going to get offers to join some 12 year old kid who's only going to piss you off.
Quote Originally Posted by privateserverleecher View Post
Make a project invite friends. I know a bunch of desperate people who want a private servers with behaviors. Also you're most likely going to get offers to join some 12 year old kid who's only going to piss you off.
yeah... I am only going to accept a team who will also be good coders
Quote Originally Posted by Kierze View Post
yeah... I am only going to accept a team who will also be good coders
Why'd you reply to yourself?
Quote Originally Posted by sacredmike View Post
Why'd you reply to yourself?
very very funny mike
Ok Kierze i have AS3 so you will develop it for me ?
Hey Kierze, I would like you to code for me. But not yet.
Quote Originally Posted by ArtisanHD View Post
Hey Kierze, I would like you to code for me. But not yet.
ye, this guy got hes own source with hes own developement program

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kierze View Post
I was just doing behaviors by myself and now i am really bored...
like the title says
i am looking for a server to code for, creepy or as3 no phoenix or club servers too many of them :/
i will do server sided stuff no client side
Well kinda sad you aint wonna code club559 behaviors. Their so easy though.... I could use some more behavior coders. :P
u can make my client for me kierze
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?