On what server do people farm today?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
On what server do people farm today?
back in the days, i remember people used to farm on delta or echo ( on some channel ) and every room was a farming room, password was 00 and it was vip only. what is the server now? where people use grenades to farm? i need it fast, theres a 400% EXP/GP event now..
I have no idea :/
Quote Originally Posted by titans View Post
I have no idea :/
I found it out myself, its North America 4 , Channel 1 , and the password is usually 00
Yeah i found it this morning , already ranked up to Lieutnant
Quote Originally Posted by titans View Post
Yeah i found it this morning , already ranked up to Lieutnant
Are you still nade farming? I just got back into it
Nah stopped crossfire :/
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?