Ranks + cash rollback

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Ranks + cash rollback
Ranks and cash getting removed right? Are they stripping the dlc aswell that we cheated using tunable >? What is everyones speculation on what is going to happen?
There have been quite many discussions about this so far, but most informations and apparently even the support told us that we are going to keep everything.
Quote Originally Posted by xentec View Post
There have been quite many discussions about this so far, but most informations and apparently even the support told us that we are going to keep everything.
Are you sure on R* support alot of it said rollbacks + money, if you rank skipped, etc.
found that i got my stats reset in social club
Quote Originally Posted by iNatural View Post
found that i got my stats reset in social club
Everything is intact for me. Stats, rank, cash lel
Quote Originally Posted by iNatural View Post
found that i got my stats reset in social club
May I ask you something? Were your global-XP and your level-XP the same or did you modify the level-XP only for example with CE? I wonder if they reset it only if there was a difference and I am interested to which point they were able to "reset" it. By the way, how did you check those informations?
Went into single player and checked social club in game, found my stats to be 0%, mental state still same tho. Checked the social club page, level and cash are still there. Btw, i used CE to change the value of RP when im in a solo race, just like the ones all over the web, and also did the car price glitch.

i.imgur . com/DNMGcMr.png?1
i.imgur . com/AHxKhNm.png?1
My Char. Isnt restet lets wait the 2 weeks and see what happens
LEL GET RESET REKT. I don't give three flying fucks if I'm reset. Given that there is an EZEZEZ bypass to their checks now i'll just come back and add all my shit back if they bother rolling me back.
Quote Originally Posted by Khyy View Post
LEL GET RESET REKT. I don't give three flying fucks if I'm reset. Given that there is an EZEZEZ bypass to their checks now i'll just come back and add all my shit back if they bother rolling me back.
Mr. Kyron, may I ask what this "EZEZEZ" bypass is? You know, for science? After I get unbanned, of course.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?