WTSthisisreal Social engineering

Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
mate i dont need vouches pred knows i can do it im going to do it he pays me then there is ur vouch
LOL when I meant vouch I didn't mean an official vouch copy, I was implying if there was someone who was in the process of vouching for you through an SE. Predator's vouch once he receives the product after paying you is fine as a vouch.
Quote Originally Posted by GetVandalized View Post
LOL when I meant vouch I didn't mean an official vouch copy, I was implying if there was someone who was in the process of vouching for you through an SE. Predator's vouch once he receives the product after paying you is fine as a vouch.
mate ive sold fucking ebooks of se and got $300+ out of it relax
Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
mate ive sold fucking ebooks of se and got $300+ out of it relax
Haha I am relaxed bro. You're interpreting me as being apprehensive. I'm not doubting you; I was simply saying that I wasn't asking you to give an official vouch and that Predator's would work just fine.
Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
mate ive sold fucking ebooks of se and got $300+ out of it relax
Have you sold them on here?
Quote Originally Posted by *Jaybird* View Post
Have you sold them on here?
no shit
/2short
Just like the other guy and boom tons got scammed. They need to update the rules
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
Just like the other guy and boom tons got scammed. They need to update the rules
why the fuck r u here. why the fuck are you trashing my thread. you just come here saying im a scammer. bitch gtfo
what are you se for? like money or domain takeover? i need a domain hijacked
i dont think this is how it should work will contact TS when i see vouches
Hayesy5,
Looking for a monitor to the UK if you can.
ojayboyx
Can you SE this? overclockers co uk/showproduct php?prodid=CA-688-LL&tool=365
Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?