Your Top 10 Animes?

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
Your Top 10 Animes?
Hi guys! I was just wondering what some peoples top 10 anime's are.

Mine are

1. Highschool DxD
2. Kiss x Sis
4. Sword Art Online
5. Attack on Titan
6. Maken-Ki
7. Ben-to
8. Campione!
9. D-Frag
10. One Piece

That's basically every anime I have watched so far.


Your top 10 is your only 10.

Oh man I've seen this before.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
Your top 10 is your only 10.

Oh man I've seen this before.
dis guy must be a professional
Quote Originally Posted by TrisCSGO View Post
dis guy must be a professional
No, I can read, and watch a lot

"That's basically every anime I have watched so far."
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
Your top 10 is your only 10.

Oh man I've seen this before.
WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Quote Originally Posted by Hachikuji View Post


WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
are you baiting me
Dxd though
I have around 230 entries on myanimelist but im so lazy to update it and I dont even rember many anime names that are missing there...
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
I have around 230 entries on myanimelist but im so lazy to update it and I dont even rember many anime names that are missing there...
i found a list of pretty much every single anime known to man kind and went down the list. If I wasn't sure whether or not I watched it, I watched a video or three[highest I watched was like 10 because I wasn't sure]

i'm such a fucking nerd , writing this and realizing it holy shit
I barely have 10 that I actually enjoyed enough to say "Watch this its fucking amazing"
Not in order because I couldent possibly put this list in order

Durarara
Evangelion
Cowboy Bebop
Gurren Lagann
JoJo
Panty and Stocking
Kill La Kill
Samurai Champloo
Dead Leaves
Redline
Quote Originally Posted by Raini View Post
Hi guys! I was just wondering what some peoples top 10 anime's are.

Mine are

1. Highschool DxD
2. Kiss x Sis
4. Sword Art Online
5. Attack on Titan
6. Maken-Ki
7. Ben-to
8. Campione!
9. D-Frag
10. One Piece

That's basically every anime I have watched so far.


Nah........
1. Fairy Tail
2. Fullmetal Alchemist
3. Naruto
4. Death Note
5. Ōban Star-Racers
Aaaaand I didn't watched more
You know, I'm surprised no one here watched Wakfu.

Netflix promoted the shit out of it and it's got a decent dub. Odd.....
Nice job complaining instead of listing your top 10 guys.

Anywayyyy I'll give you five instead since I forgot most of them and I probably have better one then these but can't remember them.

1.Code Geass
2.Steins;Gate
3. Time of Eve(Movie)
4. Monster
5.Angel Beats
1, Naruto (I don't watch alot of anime)
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?