Vampire Dynasty

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Vampire Dynasty
My latest creation. Not completely finished with it gonna try and get it done tomorrow but for now I think my eyes are bleeding. I included the original size
rendered on black. Enjoy

the hell
you into S&M or something?
OH FUCK YESH YOU 3D MASHTER
nice and its 3DD!!
S&M is horrible
Looks like an N64 game I used to play ._____.
I love it.
Damn I'm so glad ur back. ;3
Yeah its nice to be back, gotta make a name for myself here once more just known as 3d guy.
lol i like the letters and the mask in the V looks hot gj.
Oh, MrVader, I'm still waiting for tits, rofl.
Idk why ppl think this is awesum...
a fire.
``floor``
Some 3D renders
And 3D text...


Srry but i dun like it .. :/
So its just that simple eh? just a bunch of copy paste is this what you think? Sorry I think outside the box. I insure you its alot more to it then that. Doesnt this one have enough tits?
Quote Originally Posted by MrVader View Post
So its just that simple eh? just a bunch of copy paste is this what you think? Sorry I think outside the box. I insure you its alot more to it then that. Doesnt this one have enough tits?
Much copy paste..i think yh.
IDK about tits..

It was ONLY my opinion.I know ppl like your work.Just try to add a lil more effects
You sir, pwn at 3D's.
Teach meh.
10/10 ofc.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us