Help Making A Zombies Trainer??

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Help Making A Zombies Trainer??
I am needing help making a zombies trainer for bo2. Im completly new at this and wanted to get started. I dont know where to start I know where to make it in Visual Studios But im so lost anyone want to help?

Skype: mr.release
Quote Originally Posted by Release Modz View Post
I am needing help making a zombies trainer for bo2. Im completly new at this and wanted to get started. I dont know where to start I know where to make it in Visual Studios But im so lost anyone want to help?

Skype: mr.release
1. do you have a mic?
2. are you good on computers?
2. are you at least 16 years old?

If you answer yes to all 3 questions I'll help you out.
Quote Originally Posted by Release Modz View Post
I am needing help making a zombies trainer for bo2. Im completly new at this and wanted to get started. I dont know where to start I know where to make it in Visual Studios But im so lost anyone want to help?

Skype: mr.release
Anything special you want to learn?
Or just overall hacking?
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us