poll minion

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
poll minion
what do you think?

Sendi? bueeno? or somebody else?

for minion

vote now
Bueeno is Minion nao!!! Vote for meeee xD
Fuck that I should be a minion here.

bueeno already is.

That brazilian ^^.
;D well , i guess i shuld be minion
Your mom should be the minion. Lmfao. Just kidding.
we only need one for now and bueeno is doing good
Anyone with a sig that states they should be a minion is undeserving.

Bueeno is already a minion and seems to be doing a good job.
Man i don't believe i read this, we already have one, here its not the place to make advertisement OF YOURSELF, you REALY think we need another minion? This means i don't take care of this section? CMON ! I work hard to get here and now you come with this topic promoting yourself? I never said "i want be a minion" when i was a member, you think you'll be promoted to Minion saying "CMON I WANT BE A MINION"? You'll be a Minion if you help, and this topic DON'T need to be open, so i'll close it.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?