Game is Rated A+ (18+)

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Game is Rated A+ (18+)
Going off @Wyo 's post, what do you guys think about this game? Gonna try and get it first day it comes out, and livestream it. Just dunno if I can get banned cause of how violent it is.
P.S - This is one of the first games i've seen with a A+ rating (18+)

What are your guys opinion about the game?

Doesn't look that gory..
Manhunt > Every other 'gore' game
Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post
Doesn't look that gory..
Manhunt > Every other 'gore' game
True, Manhunt is one of the most fucked up games i've ever played.
graphics and animations look like shit. looks like you're playing an arcade game.
Looks like something I would play after getting bored of playing the good games I own
You need a fucking AMD 290X to run this game either troll or good ass game
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
You need a fucking AMD 290X to run this game either troll or good ass game
Goddamn! I was thinkin of getttin it to run on my laptop... ffs
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
You need a fucking AMD 290X to run this game either troll or good ass game
That's just c+p off the recommended UE4 requirements.
Birds eye view ?.... I'll pass
Doesn't really interest me
I don't really care about the rating. It's the content that matters
Well it looks fantastic but I don't see how it can be AO...

This is nothing compared to Manhunt... Even Postal...
Minecraft is way more violent
I need to wait 3 weeks for this game ... if im bored i would play this, i think.
Hope its much fun
birds eye view .... idk guys
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?