How to fix a Hardware ban

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
How to fix a Hardware ban
Hey guys,

I've seen many people having this problem, including me.

So here's a tutorial on how to fix it.


Requirements
  • Hardware ban
  • Technitium, which you can download here
  • CCleaner, which you can download here


Step 1:
Uninstall WarRock.

Step 2:
Remove all the GamersFirst folders which is located in your program files folder, unless you've chosen to put it somewhere else when you installed WarRock.

Step 3:
Remove ALL your hacks and use CCleaner.

Step 4:
Go to start and select run, type regedit.

Step 5:
Search your registry(CTRL+F) for: WarRock, AhnLab, K2. And delete those files. Keep searching untill it doesn't find anything anymore.
When you finished deleting all these keys, Restart your PC.

Step 6:
Do an advanced search for the hidden folder WarRockDF and delete it.
After you deleted it, Restart your PC again.

Step 7:
Start Technitium and change your MAC address.


Step 8:
Now just Re-Install WarRock and have fun.



It worked for me so I hope It'll also work for you guys.

credits goes to: Chuck.
Yes, this is 100% correct method to do it. I use a program called SMAC2.0 though but this works just fine as well
That's a Nice Tut
Wonderful tutorial mate.
good job men
Good stuff, now we won't get 20 posts a week "I have hardware ban"

Yet another way to say "Fuck you K2" I love it
Nice, i hope i'd neved have to use it
But if i do, i'll give you Credit for it!
Very nice tut i have a feeling im going to be useing this a lot >.> Just sucks when my warrock files got fucked up (No idea how tbh) I had to reinstall warrock gawd it took about 8 or 9 hours >.>
Derooie where is credits to CHucK TaYlor???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????? I know where u copy paste this from lol.
credits?
didnt he make it
No this was a tut from another site that Chuck Taylor posted 6 months ago. Chucky is GOD of knowledge of hardware bans lol. But FYI u might want to slightly mod each "random" mac adress when your doing hardcore hacking. I have gotten 7 of the random's banned already lol. So just modify one letter/number a-f or 0-9 and you will be straight.
I change my MAC adress everytime I start my PC.

As for the credits, this is old and I'm pretty sure it's older than 6 months.
Found it on some old text documents of mine.
But I can't edit anymore, after 24 hours the button goes away.

If he "owns" this tutorial, then I'll PM a mod to add credits.
LoL am I freak or am I freak Yea that is an old ass post. TY Derooie for doing that.
k that clears things up, must be my brother who saved teh text .doc

Don't worry I'll change credits, It's irritating when people change my hacks so it must be the same for tutorials.

And no, you're no freak
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?