QuestionWriting memory data in VB.NET

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Writing memory data in VB.NET
Code:
Dim Game As Process = Process.GetProcessesByName("ac_client")(0)
    Dim base As String
Code:
Private Sub Form1_Load(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load


        For Each PP As System.Diagnostics.ProcessModule In Game.Modules

            If PP.FileName.Contains("ac_client.exe") Then
                Label1.ForeColor = Color.Green
                base = PP.BaseAddress
                Label1.Text = base
            End If
        Next

    End Sub
Code:
Private Sub Button1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        Dim address As String
        address = ("&H" & Label1.Text) + &H98544
        Label1.Text = address
        Try
            WriteDMAInteger("ac_client", address, Offsets:={&HF8}, Value:=100, Level:=1, nsize:=4)
        Catch
        End Try

    End Sub
I have this and its not working i need a help on setting offsets. If any one can give me a hand i would appreciate
Consider learning language basics before trying something like this. You're storing addr as strings; I think offsets are the least of your worries.
Quote Originally Posted by abuckau907 View Post
Consider learning language basics before trying something like this. You're storing addr as strings; I think offsets are the least of your worries.
Thanks men. You show me the way. (IntPtr)
Yes, so similar to string :| I see how you got them confused.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us