First CA MOD (nothing special)

Posts 1–15 of 121 · Page 1 of 9
First CA MOD (nothing special)
Hey guys, thanks to Why06 (i think that his name) we are able to mod combat arms now!!!!!! This is a small mod a did quickly, its nothing special just a lil demo of wat can be done. I have only included the dtx files so u need to inject them, find out how to inject them by looking at the tut created by why06
Remember to back up ure original files

HOW TO USE:
1) Download
2) Extract to ure desktop
3) Download the rez tools from here http://www.mpgh.net/forum/197-combat...-tutorial.html
4) read the guide ^^^^^ and find out how to inject the dtx files

Virus scans:
CA_MOD_1: Virustotal. MD5: 3bee92f664ebcb3f3fb8e34c6a9ca3c3

CA_MODS_1.rar MD5:3bee92f664ebcb3f3fb8e34c6a9ca3c3 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

CA_MOD_2: Virustotal. MD5: af009501e941708bfc1f127b52fa8f9b

CA_MODS_2.rar MD5:af009501e941708bfc1f127b52fa8f9b - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!













all credit goes to the people who made this possible
I NEEDED TO MAKE 2 RARS CAUSE I COULDNT UPLOAD ONE
CA_MODS_2.rarattachment deleted · 383 downloads before removal
CA_MODS_1.rarattachment deleted · 411 downloads before removal
Nice I will Try this.
Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Nice I will Try this.
heaps more can be done, this was just quick, if i spend some time on this i could make things look way better
The colour of the first gun looks like green slime
I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't wait for 2 scans. I know they're clean and will work but we're either going to have to wait for a Mod or a 2nd scan.
Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't wait for 2 scans. I know they're clean and will work but we're either going to have to wait for a Mod or a 2nd scan.
coming right up sir
Is desktop1.rar the green slime one? cuz I dun want that. I want the skin of the l96a1
u have to download both to ure desktop then u can extract one and it will give u everything
So... the green slime is for every AR?
only for the default gun

and guys ure gonna have to wait cause virusscan.org wont scan my files, is there another site i can use???
Give someone the file and try to let them scan it
i will do that later

ANYONE GOT ANOTHER SCANNING SITE I CAN USE
lol thanks to why06 we will have alot of noobs makin crappy skins posting them everywhere.. good job did u think about that before u made the tutorial..thats why i didnt make a tut when i found out.. but to you that is nice for a quick do..
Quote Originally Posted by FORCE6 View Post
i will do that later

ANYONE GOT ANOTHER SCANNING SITE I CAN USE
You have to use VirusTotal and Viruscan
Quote Originally Posted by JIGS4W View Post
You have to use VirusTotal and Viruscan
yeh virusscan aint workin

and d worm y u calling my skin crappy, lol na jokes i know its crappy
Posts 1–15 of 121 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us