WriteProcessMemory on an Android VM
Hello,
I recently posted a thread on my string scanner, but figured out the problem (sorry).
It seemed like my program wasn't finding values on an Android VM (Andy), but after some testing: it is working fine.
My problem is that WriteProcessMemory isn't working on the virtual Android program, which is strange.
Cheat Engine can change the exact same values I'm trying to change - no problem.
I tried an infinite loop of changing all found values constantly, but it just isn't working. Also tried running as administrator.
WriteProcessMemory works on other applications, but not this one apparently.
Outputs "Changed: __" for all found addresses correctly. No changes in the actual values, though.
I recently posted a thread on my string scanner, but figured out the problem (sorry).
It seemed like my program wasn't finding values on an Android VM (Andy), but after some testing: it is working fine.
My problem is that WriteProcessMemory isn't working on the virtual Android program, which is strange.
Cheat Engine can change the exact same values I'm trying to change - no problem.
I tried an infinite loop of changing all found values constantly, but it just isn't working. Also tried running as administrator.
WriteProcessMemory works on other applications, but not this one apparently.
Code:
void changeDoubles(double fromDouble, double toDouble, vector<int> addresses) {
double changeVal = toDouble;
for (int x = 0; x < addresses.size(); x++) {
double getVal;
int g2g = ReadProcessMemory(phandle,(void*)addresses[x],&getVal,8,0);
if (g2g != 0) {
if (getVal == fromDouble) {
cout << "Changed: " << hex << addresses[x] << endl;
WriteProcessMemory(phandle,(void*)addresses[x],&changeVal,sizeof(changeVal),0);
}
}
}
}



dows/19725/